Just wanted to share that through GoodReads I was able to listen in to an interview with Gillian Flynn (it was supposed to be a video but they were having issues with it). She talked about Gone Girl and what's coming up for her. It was very interesting!
It made me wonder if anyone else is on GoodReads... it's a great way to find recommendations. They also have book giveaways (I received a free book a few month ago). Also they send you these invitations based on books you've read (we read Gone Girl so I got invited to this chat).
The other site I like to check out is Book Movement. They are set up for book clubs, and I think I'm going to check out how it works.
http://www.goodreads.com/
http://www.bookmovement.com
Check them out and let me know any feedback you have (or add me to your Good Reads friends list). :)
Karina

No comments:
Post a Comment