Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Well looky what came out of the depths of someone's email inbox.

As we like to sing at camp: Better late than never; Better never late; You're LATE, you're LATE and we loooooooove you!

Let's all learn about our director of celebratory events... Mariela!

  • Do you have any pets? 2 cats and 1 cousin..:)
  • What was the last book you read? The Bagavad Gita short version
  • Do you like to cook? Love to, but more for others than me.
  • What's your favorite food? Dominican Food because I don't have it much- otherwise- cheese and bread
  • Have you ever lived in another country? Dominican republic- but we were too gringo for them and had to come back-
  • Have you ever met a famous person? yes, many when I produced outside special events in Philadelphia, and when I bartender in Philadelphia nightclub
  • How do you spend your free time? hmm- what's that- I make plans...
  • What do you do on Sundays? Sunday Fund day-lately bridal stuff, read,watch TV
  • What is your motto in life? It changes but these days " pretty good is the worst enemy of my very best"
  • What kind of food do you like? Most everything just not a fan of BBQ sauce
  • Which languages do you speak? Spanenglish- really! What are you best at? listening- I don't often do it but I am good at it
  • Who do you respect the most? Honesty- no beating around the bush please
  • Would you like to be famous? hmm- sometimes I think I do but I couldn't handle people in my business, I just want free stuff
  • Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person? anybody up at 1:00am? My favorite time
  • When do you feel best? In the evening
  • How many times did you move as a child? Maybe 5
  • What cartoon character best describes you? the brain from Pinky and the brain
  • If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be? Barcelona or Argentina
  • If you knew could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt? theater
  • What super-power would you most like to have, and why? Telaport- I want to be here and on the east coast with my family and then leave them again ..HA! Seriously, I'd like to heal.

If anyone else has one of these sitting in your drafts, dust it off and send it my way!

Karina



No comments: