Thursday, August 12, 2010

Extracurricular: Eat, Pray, Love the Movie Update

The time has come! There are a few changes to the information below... hope to see you there!

What: Eat, Pray, Love the Movie
When: Saturday, August 14th
Where: Fashion Valley AMC Movie Theater
Time: Meet at 9AM... First show at 9:30AM. [I suggest bringing a large purse to sneak your coffee and snacks into the theather. They've become real sticklers about that lately... the nerve!]
Who: Reading and Eating Ladies and others you'd like to bring
Why: Because we love the book. Or, we like the book. Or, we hate the book and hope the movie is way better. Or, because we love Julia Roberts. Or, if not, Javier Bardem.

Also, after the movie, for those that would like, we can eat (what we do best) some lunch and chit-chat (what we do second best).

2 comments:

mayhemjane said...

Must work. :( Miss you guys.

Jenn Briggs said...

Really wish I could be there! I love Julia Roberts, I've been a fan since pretty woman!

And I agree with you Karina.. the nerve of theatre's not allowing my chai latte into the movie's is preposterous (sp?) Maybe if you Pray about it and love on the ticket taker he'll let you eat in peace. :) Jen