Hello Wonderful Ladies! Just a reminder that we have 22 days until book club. How is reading? Everyone has been silent this time around!
I am one chapter shy of finishing The Zahir, so let me know if you want to borrow it. Also, Beginner's Greek is in hardback and is coming out in paper in May (good timing, not!). So, I'll be checking out the library for that, unless someone has it and is done reading.
I'm interested in seeing what you thought about The Zahir. Very interested.
Until April 30th, happy reading!
Karina
Karina
Ps. I finished The Host and passed it on to my fellow sci-fi friend Mrs. Medina. I would say, it's the sci-fi book for those that are not sci-fi readers. It's really a book about humanity and love and happens to be set in a world with aliens. And, for those who read Twilight, her writing isn't any better. Let me know if you're interested in borrowing it, or hearing more. At the very least, it was entertaining. I read it in two days.

No comments:
Post a Comment