Thanks very much to Jen Briggs for hosting us all at her cozy apartment last night! I was so stuffed from all the wonderful treats everyone brought, and I'm looking forward to our December fare as well!
Next Book Club is a very special one: our December gift exchange! Emily Anne will be hosting us at her house Tuesday, 16 December, at 6:30pm. Please bring a gift totalling $10 to exchange with fellow Ladies, and a treat to share. Emily's address: 303 Olive Street, San Diego, 92103.
Our December book selections are the following:
Next Book Club is a very special one: our December gift exchange! Emily Anne will be hosting us at her house Tuesday, 16 December, at 6:30pm. Please bring a gift totalling $10 to exchange with fellow Ladies, and a treat to share. Emily's address: 303 Olive Street, San Diego, 92103.
Our December book selections are the following:
and continuing with Interpretor of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri.
Reminder to all Ladies that we will table any new book recommendations next meeting in favor of selections off our backlogged book list. The books that are listed as "suggested" are ones that received higher votes (or else this list would be really long). Also, I had to removed a few books because we have ended up reading some of them! Please come ready to choose some well-endorsed recommendations from meetings past! On the side bar, click on the link to take you to the doc...

Lastly, remember that our January meeting will feature a "new to me" clothing swap amongst interested parties. This is a great way to clean your closet of donation-worthy items, and have a chance to grab some free new clothes in exchange!

Lastly, remember that our January meeting will feature a "new to me" clothing swap amongst interested parties. This is a great way to clean your closet of donation-worthy items, and have a chance to grab some free new clothes in exchange!


1 comment:
I just checked the orchestra schedule and there is a rehearsal that evening, so unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this time around. The book sounds so good that I will be reading it anyway.
Post a Comment